search
Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #905

robnpaul has no photo

by: robnpaul
November 4th, 2009
i have tried every sync in it cannot get it to sync anymore. please help!
it used to sync now it does not and i donīt know how to put in the url . i was using washington but now that doesnīt work either. can anyone tell me how to fix it? I also do not know th url to the Washington big ben that used to work so well.
the ones in list now seem to have changed when i updated and they say tock.something for the most part
Help please

Discussion:
Portrait for quietstormx

by: quietstormx
March 21st, 2010
Months ago it just stoped syncing. I got it to sync to the computer time at startup. At times World Time syncs with the green check mark. What I did in Windows XP was to uncheck syncing at startup and time. On your next startup and world Time loads with the question mark after you have a connection. Maybe at times you will get what I get and World Time working fully! This program needs to be upgraded after years. Someone needs to fix the syncing because that is the cause of it not working right now. I think system upgrades are effecting this program from working like before? So look at the picture, are your settings the same?
Uploaded Image
paulg has no photo

by: paulg
March 19th, 2010
Have you tried running WorldTime As Administrator? I am running Vista 64 and had to start running WorldTime As Administrator some time in the past when it stopped syncing with the standard user account. There could also be a problem with the local policy setting "Local Policies/User Rights Assignments/Change System Time". In my case adding my standard user account to this policy does not let me sync WorldTime in that account.
Portrait for quietstormx

by: quietstormx
March 7th, 2010
It has something to do when it tries to sync. Something is wrong with syncing. Unselect syncing on startup and at a specific time, unselect both check boxed if checked. In the settings! Untill this is updated?

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWorldTime Support RSS feed for: WorldTime Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web design and maintenance: PawPrint.net