PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #819

Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
December 31st, 2007
Help Update
Hello all - Happy new year!

For those that didnīt know the Canadian Coast Guard Auxiliary in Canada has confirmed that the SMS will be implemented in the Central and Arctic and Quebec regions. To help out the new users I have been working on a little holiday project of improving the documentation and have added over 186 new topics to the on-line help (about 50 pages of new documentation)!

The administrative section is now completely documented and all key areas of the forums are also documented. I just need to clean up a few more blank corners and the on-line help will be complete. The next phase will be to make some enhancements to the help system itself to make getting around more fluid and enhance searching as well as providing a method for user comments to be included (similar to the way most open-source projects provide their online documentation)

I hope it helps all users - both new and old.
--
Fair Winds, and watch for squalls from leeward.

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlySAR Management System RSS feed for: SAR Management System
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web development: PawPrint.net