Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #538

hans_peter has no photo

by: hans_peter
April 6th, 2006
Vesaverter does not work...
The zip-file of Versaverter I have downloaded contains the following files: unitdata.dtd, unitdata.xsd, units.xml, install.txt, readme.txt, userguide.pdf, versaverter.exe. I unzipped them into C:ProgramVersaverter. When starting the application by dubbelclicking versaverter.exe I get the following errormessages: "The Versaverterr QuickAccess Unit Datafile has been moved or is missing" and after clicking OK: "Cannot create file :Programversaverterdataubase.vvd."
What mistakes do I make??
/hans peter

Discussion:
adudek has no photo

by: adudek
February 26th, 2008
How did you extract the files? Just drag and drop won´t work because the data files go into another directory. Extract to your desktop, then drag that folder to  your program file directory.
rong103 has no photo

by: rong103
February 2nd, 2008
did you ever get any help with your problem ?  I have the same problem and need some advice on what to do about it.

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyVersaverter Support RSS feed for: Versaverter Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
XDe Modular CMS: PawPrint.net