Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #433

moose has no photo

by: moose
May 16th, 2005
Uninstall
I have used and enjoy World Time for many years. Running 5.5 right now on a Win XP Home system. itīs presently installed on a partition that i want to delete but i canīt find an un-install for it. it does not show in Add/remove programs list either.
Moose

Discussion:
scswanberg has no photo

by: scswanberg
August 10th, 2005
Uninstall
There is an "uninstall.bat" that apparently gets created as part of the Install process:

REM WorldTime Uninstaller
REM Created by WorldTime setup during install on 2005-07-01
TITLE Removing WorldTime

But, it doesnīt get rid of all the directories.
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
August 4th, 2005
Uninstall
Just delete it (assuming you are referring to WT 6) - WT does not add anything to the system folders - it is designed to create a minimum footprint on your system - so an uninstall is not necessary.
--
Fair Winds, and watch for squalls from leeward.
janakar has no photo

by: janakar
August 4th, 2005
Uninstall
Sorry - didnīt mean to post twice...
janakar has no photo

by: janakar
August 4th, 2005
Uninstall
How do you "manually" uninstall the program.  I canīt find under Programs, Explorer, or Add/Remove.  Where are the program files installed so I can uninstall it?
Portrait for deando_au

by: deando_au
May 17th, 2005
Uninstall
Reply to Moose; Youīll have to uninstall manually.
--
Regards,
Deano....

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWorldTime Support RSS feed for: WorldTime Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web design and maintenance: PawPrint.net