Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #292

paulg has no photo

by: paulg
November 1st, 2004
Alarm Manager Does not work properly across DST change in 6.0.0.941
I posted earlier that an alarm created before a Daylight Saving Time change does not work correctly after the DST change. At the time I was not sure if the problem happened in version 6.0.0.941. I have been using 6.0.0.941 for some time. I just tested it and the problem does exist in 941. I reused an alarm created before the recent DST change and changed the time to 5 minutes in the future. The alarm went off right away with a status of late. I did not mention in my earlier post that I am using Windows 2k Pro and the NTFS file system. I know there are issues with file system dates and times with reguard to DST when using the NTFS file system.

Just a note on the recent post about the DST changse happening on the wrong Sunday. I did not experience that problem on my 2K system. I am in the USA Pacific Time Zone.

I just want to thank you for the great work and look forward to any improvements you have the time to make. PaulG

Discussion:
Portrait for lee1764jalee

by: lee1764jalee
October 15th, 2021
Alarm Manager Does not work properly across DST change in 6.0.0.941
Hey everybody! Thanks for posting this article, as it's really interesting and useful for me! But, who can do your tasks very cheap? So, I'm a professional expert writer of dissertations and essays, and I'm working at this perfect section for a long time of my hard life. Please, check our webpage if you wanna be the best learner of the year!

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWorldTime Support RSS feed for: WorldTime Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web development: PawPrint.net