Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #509

gerry has no photo

by: gerry
December 30th, 2005
If you need help...
When posting, please provide insight as to which version of WT you are using. I have used every version since the stoneage (I think I still have most copies of versions 4.x, 5.x, and 6.x). Unfortunately, I only use 5.5 as 6.x is way too quirky.

After reading a few of the postings, it becomes difficult for people to respond as different versions have different processes. For example, WT 5.x does not use additional utilities to configure entries such as time zones, locations, etc. whereas WT 6.x requires the user to manipulate several applications to achieve the same result.  

Help is out there, albeit very slow at times. So please help the helpers!

Discussion:
grammiepam has no photo

by: grammiepam
January 6th, 2006
If you need help...
Gerry,  I just want to say thank you for all your advice.  I, too, have been using World Time for years, but for the last year or so, I have not been able to set my preferences as before.  Now I have gone back to version 5.5 and everything is again hunky-dory.  Thanks so much because I have loved this program and used it almost every day.
Pamela

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWorldTime Support RSS feed for: WorldTime Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web design and maintenance: PawPrint.net