Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #193

dewcal has no photo

by: dewcal
August 9th, 2004
Adding clocks to WT6
Is it possible to add a clock / location that is not in the database?  On Wt5 I have been able to add lat & long to get the location but seem unable to find my ay around WT6 to do the same.  TIA

Discussion:
Portrait for ujpesti

by: ujpesti
October 23rd, 2004
Re: Adding clocks to WT6
Hi
I tried to do this and several times after I hit the "add" button all my info changes and I get a weird location on the map. Other times a little window pops up that is  the World Time Location Manager and it says "123:North is not a valid integer value". (123:North America is for the Daylight Saving Time Rule window)Even if I save when I run the program I can not add the city.
Just wondering: if all this was OK in version 5 why did they have to change it??
Uploaded Image
jarron has no photo

by: jarron
September 22nd, 2004
Re: Adding clocks to WT6
In Windows Explorer open WTLocMan under Pawprint.net>Worldtime.

I selected a city (to be safe select a city you donīt care about).  Then I changed the data in the fields to reflect my location.  Then I clicked "add" on the toolbar.

Then I opened Worldtime and was able to add my location.

I know Iīm late, I just noticed these forums recently, but I hope this helps.

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWorldTime Support RSS feed for: WorldTime Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web development: PawPrint.net