PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #248

royalblu has no photo

by: royalblu
October 11th, 2004
Cannot find file wttraqdt.wtd
I am running version 5.5.2.748.
I just installed it on an XP machine. I am getting the following error.
Error(8) Unable to locate file wttraqdt.wtd. No Trq Date Events loaded.
This file is not on the drive anywhere so it just is not in the right directory to be found.
Any suggestions? Can I find it somewhere?
Thanks,

Discussion:
royalblu has no photo

by: royalblu
October 12th, 2004
Re: Cannot find file wttraqdt.wtd
That is the way I did it the first time. Downloaded and then unzipped.
I just now ran the setup program again and chose the upgrade option. Seems to have fixed my problem.
Thanks,
Portrait for deando_au

by: deando_au
October 12th, 2004
Re: Cannot find file wttraqdt.wtd
Try downloading the file "wt552748.zip" to your hard drive again. Do not open the file from the download site to install.

To install the file, unzip "wt552748.zip" and run the setup file from your hard drive.

This way you will be sure to not lose any of the files due to internet errors.

The missing file should appear in the "%root drive%Program FilesWorld Time" folder.

Hope this helps.
--
Regards,
Deano....

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWorldTime Support RSS feed for: WorldTime Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
XDe Modular CMS: PawPrint.net