Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #1011

ke4obt has no photo

by: ke4obt
October 2nd, 2012
Help for a blind user
To start with, my wife and I are Amateur (Ham) Radio Operators. I am blind/visually impaired. My wife can use/see the clock with no problems, but my screen reader doesn't "see" it at all.
After my wife described what everything looked like, I'd love to be able to use it as well, but can't. Are there any suggestions for making this happen? Or should I just list this as a suggestion for the over-worked author (I read through some of the posts on the forum and saw where he was swamped with work, etc.)?? If not, are there any suggestions for world time clocks that are accessible to the visually impaired??

thanks in advance,
Flip

Discussion:
Portrait for lee1764jalee

by: lee1764jalee
July 25th, 2020
Help for a blind user
Nice to see you here! Only now I just have passed my 9-month psychology classes and I am thankful for professional help that the coolest online https://domyhomeworkfor.me/c-homework-help writing company provided through these 9 months. Any nascent problems were addressed in time and my nice writer was fairly responsive in the course of completing my assignments and discussion board posts. I will definitely hire their help for the future classes in the next learning year!

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWorldTime Support RSS feed for: WorldTime Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web development: PawPrint.net