Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #963

cduerk has no photo

by: cduerk
March 15th, 2011
Daylight Savings Time 2011
My clock locations include LA/ NYC/ Tampa FL/ Clearwater FL. Only Clearwater Florida is showing the correct time for the change to Daylight Savings Time. I got the Clearwater Location to show the correct time by making it a <new location> and then renamed it. This procedure does not work for the other locations. How can this be fixed, please give step by step instructions if you have a suggestion.I would have thought that the DST Manager would do the time change automatically.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Discussion:
bg201030 has no photo

by: bg201030
March 22nd, 2011
Daylight Savings Time 2011
Hi...

To fix the issue,

1) Assuming you´re in the US, first change the DST setting for your timezone (Right-Click --> Tools --> DST Manager)(see screenshot for my settings)

2) For each clock that is incorrect because of DST settings, update the date settings.  (Right-Click --> This Clock --> Configure --> Apply).

Hope this helps.

BG
Uploaded Image

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWorldTime Support RSS feed for: WorldTime Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web development: PawPrint.net