PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #622

phoenix has no photo

by: phoenix
October 21st, 2006
Time errors
Two interesting issues.

First, UTC and GMT are one hour apart. They are supposed to be the same time. GMT 2:55 am UTC 01:55

Next, when I try to autosync it really screws up my local time even though I have the proper offset. I am in Korea which is UTC +9. The sync dialog says it wants to change the clock from 01:54 UTC to 12:56 UTC.

If I accept the sync it changes my clock from 10:56 am to 9:56 pm which is the same 11 hour offset for UTC. The correct time is 10:56 am.

Any ideas?

Phoenix

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWorldTime Support RSS feed for: WorldTime Support
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web development: PawPrint.net