search
Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Forum Posts by: chari

Showing posts from chari with most recent posts first

October 15th 2004 @ 00:51 Re: Errors constantly showing when running versaverter
Hi Thanks.Corrected the wrong path in versaverter.conf using notepad and now no error.Program works...
October 14th 2004 @ 09:37 Re: Errors constantly showing when running versaverter
Thanks for he response.My replies: Do you have WRITE access to the "D" drive ? Yes ...
October 14th 2004 @ 09:32 Re: Errors constantly showing when running versaverter
Thanks for he response.My replies: Do you have WRITE access to the "D" drive ? Yes ...
October 14th 2004 @ 08:02 Re: Errors constantly showing when running versaverter
Second error message
October 14th 2004 @ 07:59 Re: Errors constantly showing when running versaverter
Thanks.Downloaded the file suggested by you but I am still getting the same error posted by negh_var...
October 13th 2004 @ 21:27 Re: Errors constantly showing when running versaverter
Tried all the methods suggested but no luck.Still getting the same error posted by negh_var.Any sug...
i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web design and maintenance: PawPrint.net