Innovative Web Design and Application Development
PawPrint.net

PawPrint.net Forum

Thread #289

eternallezlea has no photo

by: eternallezlea
October 30th, 2004
world clocks
I am new to designing web pages, and I am trying to add a world wide clock to my page, can anyone help?

Discussion:
barnaby has no photo

by: barnaby
February 16th, 2012
world clocks
Thanks for the post...

I´m fond of watches...

Like Reebok, Titan, Rolex, Sports & Awesome Watches...

<spam links removed />

jholear has no photo

by: jholear
October 19th, 2010
world clocks
five of my clocks are the same size but one of them is very tiny. how do i adjust the size?
hrlewis has no photo

by: hrlewis
October 26th, 2005
world clocks
I just downloaded WT 6 and I am amazed at how it has been improved since the last time I tried it about a year ago. Back then, I fell back on "old faithful" WT5.5, which I have been using for years.

I am impressed with the ease of use - particularly in the configuration areas. Kudos to all involved in making this application truely "user friendly."
davek has no photo

by: davek
October 6th, 2005
world clocks
It´s an excellent piece of work so thanks to all involved.
It almost seems rude to ask for improvements but I´d like to see 2 - eventually.
The analogue clocks could look really great if they looked like realistic clocks. Imagine a row of them on your desktop - perhaps with a choice of skins.
And I´d like to see a method of distinguishing between days - maybe by colour - so that it would be possible to see immediately which time zones are on which of the 2 days the planet goes through. (i.e who´s on yesterday - or tomorrow?)
Having said that, I can´t think of anything else. Great job guys.
mystii has no photo

by: mystii
March 29th, 2005
world clocks
I have to agree - WTC is the best clock I´ve found. I´d love to have a version available that I can put on my website. Traffic stats are showing me that my tutorials are visited by people in many countries...and this would be a wonderful tool to share with them!
john galt has no photo

by: john galt
February 21st, 2005
world clocks in Web Site
With  the size of the world reduced, and so many places to visit, and not really knowing where you may end up, the WTC on a Web Site would tell you just where you were. As a neighbor, I was not aware of the origin of this site, as I just grabbed (bad habit) your WTC, found it so impressive, I had to come back and say thanks. Let those with an interest know, when you decide to make the WTC for a Web Site a reality. It will sure end up on mine.
Portrait for sbaker

by: sbaker
November 13th, 2004
Re: world clock for a web page
I don´t have a web based version of WorldTime (yet)

But I plan to create one soon - for now, because I usually choose to design all my own components rather then use third party ones, I can´t really direct you further.
--
Fair Winds, and watch for squalls from leeward.

RSS feed Feed Description
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feedFull RSS feed Complete RSS feed
Subscribe to the complete PawPrint.net Forum RSS forum feed for this category onlyWeb Design RSS feed for: Web Design
A Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed is an xml data file that provides a summary of the information contained here. It is not designed to be viewed in your browser, but instead by rss reader software. If you do not know what this means - you can safely ignore it, as it is provided for advanced users with rss reader software only.

i
To contribute to our forums you must login. New members can register for a user account.

Copyright © 1992-2024 PawPrint.net
web design and maintenance: PawPrint.net